Thank you for your interest in this position with Niche Associates. Niche Associates focuses on content creation, specializing in developing technical and sales certification, marketing collateral, and technical documentation.
This position is part-time. You must be able to work part-time during normal business hours (between 8 am and 6 pm, MT Monday through Friday) onsite. Niche Associates is headquartered in Utah, in the Salt Lake valley.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail:
- A cover letter identifying any unique qualifications that you have for this position.
- Your resume, with a chronological history of your education and work experience
- A portfolio of eight to ten samples of your work, demonstrating as many as possible of the skills and qualifications that are listed in the requirements below
- A completed application form (download form)
- A completed reference check permission form (download form)
- Three work references, from persons who supervised your past work, or an explanation of why you do not have them.
You must submit ALL of the requested application materials. Send the required materials to email@example.com. Note the position you are applying for (Visual Content Developer) in the subject line of your e-mail.
We will consider applicants who have no commercial experience (recent college graduates). However, we strongly prefer at least two years of commercial visual content development experience.
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to combine artistic design and computer application skills to create captivating visuals that effectively communicate complex concepts. You must demonstrate an aptitude for understanding technical concepts and for creating visuals that clearly communicate technical concepts (such as compute, storage, networking, and cloud concepts). You will create a variety of visuals from PPT slides, simple to video-quality 2D animations, infographics, to online, interactive training courses.
You must be detail-oriented and be a fast, independent worker who can manage a heavy workload with minimal supervision.
You might be required to take a skills test
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Four year degree in Graphic Design or a similar field, with two years of commercial experience, or two year degree with four years of commercial experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- In-depth knowledge of applications:
- Articulate Storyline or Studio
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Captivate
- Strong Internet research skills
- Strong social skills(the ability to work well with others)
- The ability to effectively manage your own projects and those of others
- Ability to work under and deliver material under high-pressure situations and deadlines
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- A journeyman’s knowledge of a commercial-quality HTML editor
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Adobe AfterEffects
- Experience (commercial) with language / cultural translation of visual content
Please do not phone or contact us, except by the e-mail address provided, unless we ask you to contact us in another way.
Niche Associates is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all qualified individuals.