Thank you for your interest in the Bookkeeper position at Niche Associates, Inc. The position is full-time, 40 hours a week, 8 hours a day. You must work at the Niche office in Sandy Utah, during normal business hours. Your hours, Covid-19 precautions, and other details will be discussed in the interview.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Full understanding of double-entry accounting principles (AS degree equivalent)
- Significant experience managing billing, receivables, payroll, state and federal tax filing
- Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Intermediate knowledge of Google business applications
- Three years of full time, commercial bookkeeping experience, with references
- Positive social skills / the ability to work well with others
- The ability to switch tasks without getting frustrated
- Detail-oriented / dependable
- The ability to effectively manage your work assignments
Additional Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Four-year degree in accounting
- Expert level knowledge of QuickBooks
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Five years of full time, commercial bookkeeping experience, with references
Niche Associates offers a competitive salary and a pleasant work environment. To full-time employees Niche offers excellent benefits, including paid medical and dental insurance, disability insurance, a 401k plan with generous matching contribution, a cafeteria plan, profit sharing, performance bonuses, paid personal time, flex time, and paid holidays.
Niche is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
To apply, please e-mail the following materials to: email@example.com
Tell us the position you are applying for (Bookkeeper) in the subject line of your email message.
- In the email with the required materials attached, include one sentence. State that you meet all of the required qualifications. Then list any preferred qualifications that you also have.
- Attach your resume, with a history of prior work experience. List the required experience on each job (managing billing, receivables, payroll, state and federal tax filing, etc.). Include the names of persons who supervised you closely and who have agreed to provide a work reference.
- Attach a completed employment application form (download form)
- Attach a completed reference check permission form (download form). To speed the application process, include the same work references that are provided in your resume.
To be considered, you must submit ALL of the requested application materials.